- Course Information
- Departments A-M
- Career Tech Education (CTE)
- Departments N-Z
- Performing Arts
- Physical Education & Health
- Social Studies
- Special Education
- Technology, Engineering & Design
- Visual Arts
- World Languages
- Other Areas
Welcome to Special Education
Workability 1 Program is available to all special education students for work opportunities and career exploration.
Eligibility for Special Education is based on a thorough assessment consisting of both academic and psychological testing. Placement in Special Education is determined at an Individual Education Plan (IEP) meeting.
Please click on one of the links above to learn more about the programs offered by the Los Altos High School Special Education Department.
- Autism Society of America
- Autism Spectrum Connection
- Center for Social Thinking
- Mattress Reviews: Autism, ADHD and Sleep
- Morgan Autism Center (San Jose)
- Tips for Speech Therapy at Home for Children with Autism
- Teaching Kids About Body Awareness