- Our School
- Parent/Student Portal
- Parent/Student Handbook - English
- Parent/Student Handbook - Spanish
- Policies & Procedures
- Request a Parent Teacher Conference
- Athletic Boosters
- Music Boosters
- Senior Grad Night Permissions Form
- Senior Picnic Permissions Form
- Tutorial Time
- Volunteer - Application Form
- Volunteer - Child Abuse Reporting Requirement
- Tea Time
- Student Activities
- Student Services
JOIN OR DONATE
The PTSA raises money through both Memberships and Direct Ask donations. We rely mostly on Direct Ask donations which cover expenses and campus programs such as STEAM week, Challenge Day, Writers Week, Teacher Training, Library services, and Staff Appreciation events. For a full list of what your donation will help support, go to What We Fund.
- Memberships: a basic membership ($20) comes with one student director and family membership ($40) comes with two directories.
- Direct Ask Donation: a Direct Ask donation of $100 per student is recommended, but any amount is appreciated! And corporate matching donations are welcomed.
Use the button above to go to the Parent Form. It is available as #2 on the Back to School Checklist to join or donate during the Back To School process and in a simplified form throughout the school year.
If you speak Spanish and cannot understand the Google Translate available in the online form, please contact email@example.com.
Si necesita ayuda en Español para completar esta forma, por favor contacte a firstname.lastname@example.org.