- Our School
- Back to School 2020
- Attendance Reporting
- Finance Office
- Parent/Student Portal
- Parent/Student Handbook - English
- Parent/Student Handbook - Spanish
- Policies & Procedures
- Request a Parent Teacher Conference
- Athletic Boosters
- Music Boosters
- Senior Grad Night Permissions Form
- Senior Picnic Permissions Form
- Tutorial Time
- Volunteer - Child Abuse Reporting Requirement
- Tea Time
- Student Activities
- Student Services
JOIN OR DONATE
The PTSA raises money through both Memberships and Direct Ask donations. We rely mostly on Direct Ask donations which cover expenses and campus programs such as STEAM week, Challenge Day, Writers Week, Teacher Training, Library services, and Staff Appreciation events. For a full list of what your donation will help support, go to What We Fund.
Thank you for continuing to support LAHS and parent-led organizations during these unprecedented times. Donations of money and time will help us to continue to enhance the educational experience for each student at Los Altos High.
- Memberships: a basic membership ($20) comes with one login for the on-line student directory and family membership ($40) comes with two log-ins.
- Direct Ask Donation: a Direct Ask donation of $100 per student is recommended, but any amount is appreciated! And corporate matching donations are welcomed.
Use the button above to go to the Parent Form. It is available in the Back to School Checklist to join or donate during the Back To School process and in a simplified form throughout the school year.
If you speak Spanish and cannot understand the Google Translate available in the online form, please contact email@example.com.
Si necesita ayuda en Español para completar esta forma, por favor contacte a firstname.lastname@example.org.