- Attendance Reporting
- Finance Office
- Parent/Student Portal
- Parent/Student Handbook - English
- Parent/Student Handbook - Spanish
- Policies & Procedures
- Request a Parent Teacher Conference
- Athletic Boosters
- Music Boosters
- Senior Grad Night Permissions Form
- Senior Picnic Permissions Form
- Tutorial Time
- Volunteer - Child Abuse Reporting Requirement
- Tea Time
Challenge Day is a phenomenal and transformational day for all LAHS Freshman! It is a unique experiential social and emotional learning program that is designed to build community and to ignite a shift toward greater school connectedness, empathy, and inclusivity and away from the teasing, meanness and alienation that is often a part of the high school experience. See the video and slide links below for more information.
Due to Covid-19, Challenge Day will not be held during the 2020-2021 school year.
It takes over 100 volunteers to run Challenge Day, so we need your help.
--Click Here to Volunteer!--
Volunteer link will open when date of event has been determined.