- Policies & Procedures
- Back to School 2022
- Parent Booster Organizations
- Resources & Tools
Step 3 - BTS Prep & Orientation Days
- Sophomore / Grade 10 BTS Prep Day: Wednesday, 8/3, 1:00 - 3:30 PM
Arrive before 2:00pm to complete the process.
- Junior / Grade 11 BTS Prep Day: Thursday, 8/4, 9:00 - 11:30 AM
Arrive before 10:00am to complete the process.
- Senior / Grade 12 BTS Prep Day: Thursday, 8/4, 1:00 - 3:30 PM
Arrive before 2:00pm to complete the process..
- Freshman & New Student Orientation Day: Friday, 8/5. Orientation begins at 8:30 AM. Estimated end time is 2:30pm.
ALL 9th graders and new students attend the ENTIRE time.
Bring a backback or bag and re-fillable water bottle.
Our new transfer students will have their own orientation group on that day.
Unable to attend your BTS Prep/Orientation date?
Then you will need to complete the tasks below on the first day of school, August 10th.
- On the morning of August 10th, staff will be in the Quad prior to first period to direct students to their classes.
- ID photos will be taken on the first day of school starting at 7:30 AM.
- Official schedules will be distributed in first period classes.
- Students can check out textbooks at brunch and lunch and after school.