- Our School
- About LAHS
- Administration Team
- Bell Schedule
- Campus Map and Directions
- Daily Bulletin
- Facilities Rental
- Site Plans & Reports
- Parent-Teacher Conferences
New Student Registration
Eighth Grade Parent Orientation Night is tentatively scheduled for Thursday, January 28, 2021.
Registration is open for the current school year and for the 2021-22 school year.When you fill out the online registration form, please make sure to select the correct school year.
The only placement testing that is held for Los Altos HS is for Mandarin Chinese.
For all other subjects, including math, students self-select their course/level.
Mandarin Placement Test / Evaluation:
For information about specific classes, subjects, and graduation requirements , please refer to the Course Information page in the Academics section or the Course Selection page in the Counseling page in the Student Services section.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Incoming Freshmen from Blach, Egan, Crittenden, and Graham
All other incoming students please follow the Registration steps below:
1. Verify your address is in our District
2. Fill out the online registration form (click here)
Who needs to fill out this form? Students from:
- Charter or private schools
- K-8 schools NOT in Los Altos or Mountain View-Whisman School Districts
- High school NOT in MVLA High School District
3. Provide the Registrar with registration documents
- ONLY if you are entering school from outside Santa Clara County
- More TB info: TB Information Sheet.
- Local clinic information: Mayview Community Health Center's website.
with registration for Los Altos HS,
please contact the Registrar, Elena Baquero
at (650) 960-8811 x2020
View Registration Information from the MVLA District.